• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh, it is my surgerversary...

I just noticed!

Yaaaay!

Im off to my dieticians tomorrow, where she will scan my body and tell me my body fat % and muscle %, im excited!

at about this time a year a go today i was just coming round from my op... feeling rather confused and sore... time moves so fast, and im so happy with the result.

Thank you so much to the wonderful people on this forum, I think without you I would have gone totally bonkers!

Much Love to you all!

.x.

Wow!
You reched goal well within a year. Very impressive.
This body scan thing sounds exciting, like an old Star Trek gizmo, good luck with that!
x

Congrats Bee. You are one of my inspirations so its lovely to see you reach this milestone.

Good luck with your appt tomorrow x

Happy Surgiversary x

Congratulations Bee! Mine is tomorrow, how time flies xxx

MANY CONGRATS

XX

Thank you all so much! it has come so quickly.

Sam that is about the nicest thing anyone has said to me, and makes me feel mushy in my tiny tummy lol - you are doing so well also! I am very impressed! :)

I had my body fat done today it was 30, the recomend 20-26... but my body water was only 47, and they recomend 50-60, so i was de-hydrated and she said this would effect my body fat and it would come down a little if i were better hydrated. So i was quite pleased that i wasnt far off the mark, and im assuming that the excess skin i carry has some fat attatched which i alone, with all the dieting in the world, couldnt remove unless i had the skin shopped off?

anyway, all is well in the land of my weight, and despite eating crap all week, i have lost a lil weight... getting weighed by my dr tomorrow, so i will see what her scales say as they are the ones i usually go by :)

Lisa, many congrats!!! is just goes so quickly and 10 stone in a year is fantastic! what an insparation to those just starting out!!! .x.

Last edited:
Back