• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One sleep to go...

Stacey83

It's my big day tomorrow, I'm going in at 7am for my sleeve. SO NERVOUS/EXCITED/STRESSED OUT. My friends and family are trying to be supportive but they just don't get the emotions that I'm experiencing. Eeeeeeek.

Good luck for tomorrow!!!! I had a sleeve on 3rd jan 2014 and it is one of the best things I have ever done!!!! I remember the feeling the night before - and it is hard to try to describe to anyone!!! Glad you have supportive family and friends!! Mine have been great, and I think that goes a long way!!!
Where r u having your op??? I had mine at Leicester royal infirmary by Mr Sutton, and couldn't of wished for a better experience- sounds odd, but it guess you know what I mean!! Good luck, keep me posted!!!
Love salliebeth xxxx

Good luck huni

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine! I'm 12 week post op sleeve. Most amazing decision I made! :) xx

Good luck, keep us posted! I'm a week behind you.

All the best hun on your journey x

Thanks so much everyone, I've just finished packing and I'm having a stock cube and jelly in the run up to my last slimfast shake at 9pm then that's me until the other side!

I'm having my op at Homerton under Mr Mannur, going in at 7am! Don't know how I'll go to sleep tonight.

goodluck for tomorrow

Thanks everyone!

I'm home now in my own bed and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I'm already forgetting the initial pain. It turned out I had a surprise hernia that they repaired at the same time so as the surgeon said, two for the price of one!

Yesterday was a bit rough keeping things down but today, so far, so good. I'm taking 30 min or so per 200ml liquid and so far have only had milk, water, tomato soup, custard. I'm finding it's continuous to ensure I get enough in.

Have found myself a *****y mean girl today. Don't know if it's because I'm tired or hormones. My family have gone out and left me to it.

Will keep you posted and try put some pics up.

S x

Hope everything is going good for you :)

Thanks Leda, I'm slowly getting used to it. The thing I'm finding the hardest is how exhausted I am all the time. I just don't have any energy to do normal things, if I pop to the shops I need a nap! I've lost 2 stone 8lb now from pre surgery 2 week diet and surgery which I'm thrilled about and all my clothes are very baggy. I've got another week on smooth liquid and feeling a little nervous about puree as I've had soup with bits once when I was out and about and it made me sick almost instantly, vomitting at Westfield isn't ideal!!! X

Aww, you must be very happy with your loss though, well done! I can't wait for mine, just finishing the weight management so have quite a while to go yet before I do I would imagine :) xx

Back