• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One week liquid Diet down one to go

Ok so I am on day 7 of liquid diet. I will say it hasn't been too bad other than I am very weak and have almost zero energy. Calories have to be within 700-900 calories a day and 64-96 oz of water a day. So needless to say I have spending most of the day peeing LOL sorry TMI. Just wish I didn't feel so weak anyone else feel weak on the liquid pre-op? Only 7 more days to go YAY!!!

I didn't do the liquid pre op diet....had low cal one but post op 2 weeks of liquids was tough enough for me! Lol, at least u will be prepared for after ur op! Hope the next week goes really quick for u, good luck x x

Hi

I am on day 3 - I only have to do a week and it's killing me! I'm starving and also have NO energy. I've got 4 long shits tomorrow onwards, ain't got a clue how I will cope.
One more week for you, I am sure it will go quick x

Hi

I am on day 3 - I only have to do a week and it's killing me! I'm starving and also have NO energy. I've got 4 long shits tomorrow onwards, ain't got a clue how I will cope.

Hi I start the milk diet starting from the 23rd my op is on the 30th am dreading it as I do 9 hour shifts and am on my feet all day so think I will just go home and go to bed lol x

I started liquid diet last Friday by Saturday I felt sick shakey and drained - I swapped onto low cal one then! My op 19th and can't wait :)

Think I might switch...it's too much!! X

I started liquid diet last Friday by Saturday I felt sick shakey and drained - I swapped onto low cal one then! My op 19th and can't wait :)

Ah good luck hope all goes well with everything may w if I keep thinking its going to be the worst thing ever than it won't be to bad lol x

Hi I start the milk diet starting from the 23rd my op is on the 30th am dreading it as I do 9 hour shifts and am on my feet all day so think I will just go home and go to bed lol x

I've got 4 12 hours shifts, finish at 10 Monday evening and have my op on the Tuesday... It can't come quick enough!

Im not on the liquid diet but the low carb and im on day 10 and finding it hard now so it must be harder only having liquid im so weak as only having 2 meals a day and have to lie down on an afternoon but ive only got 4 more days i have my op on tuesday. hope u manage these last few days hun and good luck with ur op x

Im not on the liquid diet but the low carb and im on day 10 and finding it hard now so it must be harder only having liquid im so weak as only having 2 meals a day and have to lie down on an afternoon but ive only got 4 more days i have my op on tuesday. hope u manage these last few days hun and good luck with ur op x

Thank you and good luck to you as well x

Hi

Childish sense of humour but this did make me laugh.

Lol x

I have done 4days low carb when at home and while at work soup and yogurt, loads of fluids always have a bottle of water with me, 1 more day to go then op on Monday.
I must be honest it really has not been bad, no headache or anything, yes at the end of a working 11hr day l am tired,but never been starving, have spread my food out through out the day.

Back