• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one week today

pinkprincess77

Time is going so quickly, this time next week I will probably be in theatre having having my bypass. I am excited for my new beginning and I'm trying to block out the negative thoughts. However I keep thinking about my son he doesnt know what I'm really going in to hospital for he only 7 and I know if I told him the truth he would tell everyone and thatd not what I want.

I cant help thinking what if he never sees me again and I've not told him the truth. Im going to write him a letter but even writing this I'm crying.

This is going to be a new start for us both and deep down I know it will be positive. Im looking forward to us both getting me active together I cant wait to run around the park with him without thinking people will be thinking omg look at the state of that fat lass running.

Sorry for waffling but I feel that on here is the best place because everyone is or as been in the same place so have better understanding. Much love to you all xx

good luck with your op, mines 1 week away i have 4 children 3 understand what im doing and the reasons im doing it but my 5 year old i have tried to explain it to him as much as i can, he's funny as im on the pre op diet he keeps saying are you allowed that mummy did the doctor say you could have it lol, i know its hard getting the bad feeling to go away but im sure your be fine x

Time is going so quickly, this time next week I will probably be in theatre having having my bypass. I am excited for my new beginning and I'm trying to block out the negative thoughts. However I keep thinking about my son he doesnt know what I'm really going in to hospital for he only 7 and I know if I told him the truth he would tell everyone and thatd not what I want.

I cant help thinking what if he never sees me again and I've not told him the truth. Im going to write him a letter but even writing this I'm crying.

This is going to be a new start for us both and deep down I know it will be positive. Im looking forward to us both getting me active together I cant wait to run around the park with him without thinking people will be thinking omg look at the state of that fat lass running.

Sorry for waffling but I feel that on here is the best place because everyone is or as been in the same place so have better understanding. Much love to you all xx

Hi pinkpriness77, I can honestly say I felt exactly the same as you. I couldn't even write a letter in the end because I couldn't get out the words or stop crying.

I had my surgery on Friday 24th and I came out the other side fine. I kept telling the anaesthetist how scared I was (although he already knew because of my obs!). Your son will see you in pain or uncomfortable when you get home though.

I know nothing I say will calm your nerves but I just wanted to wish you well and send good luck to you. xxxx

Back