• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I've just booked a private consultation!!

Kizzy70

I've got a mixture of emotions, just booked a private consultation after being told there is about 300 people on the waiting list to see my consultant (Mr El-Hasani), I only went on 2 months ago!

My appointment is for this Thursday and I can't explain how I feel at the moment.

My lovely Dad has offered to lend me the money to pay for surgery, but it will take me years to pay him is life saving back! he told me it's only sitting in the bank and is happy to help, bless him, he's great.

Keep thinking what if I let him down in some way, what if something goes wrong, I would hate for him to blame himself!

My head is so mixed up! I feel happy, anxious, worried and excited all at the same time!

Would love some advice

Thanks guys

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I think you have a wonderful Dad Kim and if he wishes to help you in this way I think you should let him, as a mother myself I would do anything to help my child.

Good luck with your appointment on Thursday!

Try not to feel too anxious and worried...be happy for what goes around comes around and one day you will be able to repay your Dad, perhaps not with money but in some other way which will be just as good.:D

sicknote

oh wow u must feel like you won the lottery xx i love that feeling of getting somewhere faster than you thought lol x

you must be really excited, that is a real roller coster of emotion xxx

Did they tell you exactly how long you'd have to wait?

was it 300 people just for that surgeon or split between a team? x

with whatever you decide i'm sure will be right congrats, good luck and keep us posted on the consultation x :):):)

Lilyscent

That's fantastic news, I remember you said you were looking at a 2 year wait so no wonder your over the moon. What a lovely gesture from your dad. I look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

Neen

WLS Moderator
Brilliant news! He'll be wanting you to be happy and healthy and you will do wonderfully xxx Keep on posting and sharing to get the best from your opportunity and lots of love to your fab Dad

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
That's wonderful!!! So heart warming to hear such generosity! Thank you for sharing and please invest all your emotions in happiness and excitement. I am sure that will make your dad even happier from the start!

Good luck!!! :)

blueeyes

Fantastic news so pleased for you hun! Your dad is a wonderful dad and deserves a big hug :)

Deets

thats a lovely thing your dad has done, and soon as the weight starts coming off, and he sees your happier, im sure it will all be worth it.

Hopefully youve picked a good surgeon to carry out your surgery and youve researched him lots! There are risks with every surgery but this surgery could save your life. Im sure nothing will go wrong x

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
That is such a wonderful thing for your dad to do. I am so pleased for you.

honeykiss

OMG I know exactly how you feel!!!! You go girl and what a wonderful gesture from your Dad xxxxx