• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling low

Hope things are improving for you xx

Is he still in the house? It is hard when they are still around. I know my 'estranged' hubby has to come back 5 times a week to look after the shop. It is hard each time he leaves, but yes after a couple more screaming sessions things are a bit better. (I still want him to fall flat on his face and realise the grass isn't greener over there!) BUT you have to do what is right for you.

If it is hard now, it will get easier, and in a few weeks / months you sound like you will be glad you made the decision.

Hubby told me he hand't loved me for years, and I so wish he had done something way back then, as I do feel the last years have been a lie, and a terrible waste.

Keep us informed and rant or cry or whatever, whenever you feel the need. Bottling it up is no good.

Yes he is still in the house Trisha, you are right, he is up a ladder and i think (hope you fall off, which is wrong but cant help it) talkes to other people but not me, i could scream xx

Don't worry, min had a dodgy prawn foo young from a Chinese while staying at girlfriends house. (In the spare room of course...) I did have a few naughty thoughts about him suffering - or not suffering enough! It is only natural. DO SCREAM. I had the screaming abdabs on Friday morning. Made me feel better. I had picked up a chair to smash but didn't so just stood and screamed for a minute. It helps. (It also may make him fall of the ladder..!)

YEP! well I found out after a few lies came out. (and another almighty row this morning) HE wasn't as ill as he made out, he still managed to have a lovely bank holiday weekend socializing with mutual friends, and going on a Pagan picnic. Humm me thinks more arsnic next time.

PS you should read Voodoo's post on my listing. She puts us both to shame and we could learn a thing or two!!!

I read Voodoos thread and loved it, wish i was like her, (what can i put in his tea) Dont have a dog only him, sorry all you men reading this xx

I know you don't REALLY mean it, but if you do, try laxative then watch the results, lol :eek::eek::eek::eek: No real harm done but very entertaining all the same :sign0151:

I know you don't REALLY mean it, but if you do, try laxative then watch the results, lol :eek::eek::eek::eek: No real harm done but very entertaining all the same :sign0151:
I did the laxative trick to my hubby i was so cross with him should have only put 3 max in but i put 13 in and dear god i never saw him move so fast. have never told him what i did. lol mind it did make me feel better. hope things start to get better for you.xx

I did the laxative trick to my hubby i was so cross with him should have only put 3 max in but i put 13 in and dear god i never saw him move so fast. have never told him what i did. lol mind it did make me feel better. hope things start to get better for you.xx

If I did that, with my luck I would get the wrong mug and end up taking it myself :sign0007::sick0019:

And yes sorry to all the lovely guys on here. Weight loss guys ROCK!

Wendy!! Why is he still living in your home? If you're not good enough to talk to you're certainly not good enough to live with. Sling him out!!! Tell him to go and kip on someones sofa for all you care, and only come back when he has enough respect for you to treat you properly and TALK to you. What are you holding onto with this man? Don't forget, the higher the value you put on yourself, the more other people will value you!! Sorry if I have upset you, but you certainly don't deserve to be ignored in your own home, this has gone on far too long!!!

My friend put hair removal cream in her hubby's shampoo lol

:cry:.Hi guys i am feeling low, weight loss has been great, but long term partner, has not spoken to me for 3 days. last thing he said is i have changed since op, last November, He never wanted me to have the op, and said some very nasty things before i went in. I forgave him but would not let him see me in hospital.but i cant forget, i needed him but he was not there. dont know if it will ever be the same again.Dont know what to do, but needed to rant andyou guys are good listeners :cry::cry:
Maybe you need to force the issue and make him sit down and talk everything through,
Why was he against surgery in first place?
How does he think you've changed apart from physical appearance, maybe you're more confident and he
no longer feels as though he can control/dominate you.
You need to look at the way things were before you considered surgery - was he the dominant side of relationship.
If you need independant help there is always a Relate counsellor if both feel the relationship is worth fighting for. Good luck

Back