• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only 3 lbs off this week :(

jenniec

Pretty gutted I only lost 3 lb this week, suppose I'm sounding greedy but I really thought it would be more!!! :( xx

3lbs is good. You are on a diet don't be greedy :8855: seriously, three pounds is fab, keep positive x

GIRL!! Sorry but you need your head banging against a wall because 3lbd is amazing!! Well done- just be more positive. The slower the weight loss, the more likely you are to keep it off.

If you hadn't had surgery, it could have been 3lbs ON this week... There's something to think about.

Well done babe x

Get 1 1/2 (ish) bags of sugar and you will see how much the 3lb actually weighs. You should be chuffed - well done!! xx

dont be disappointed with 3lbs its fab

Thankyou everyone, I can start eating 'mushies' from Tuesday, do You think that will spur things along in the way of weight loss? At the moment I'm just eating fat free yogurts, slimmers cup of soups, milky coffee made with skimmed milk and lots of sugar free juice, am wondering if once I start on proper food and taking in proper calories my body will feel and act better?? Xx

3lb a week every week would be 21lb between now and Christmas.....that's pretty damn good if you ask me! :)

Thankyou everyone, I can start eating 'mushies' from Tuesday, do You think that will spur things along in the way of weight loss? At the moment I'm just eating fat free yogurts, slimmers cup of soups, milky coffee made with skimmed milk and lots of sugar free juice, am wondering if once I start on proper food and taking in proper calories my body will feel and act better?? Xx

When you work your way back up to solids you wont be able to consume so many calories, at least to begin with, you you may find the losses speed up :) x

Back