• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only 3lbs :-(

Gnomes

I have been doing the 1000 kcal pre op diet for 2 weeks now, (2 weeks to go) and stuck to it 100% but I have only lost 3lbs
I know the diet is to reduce my liver size, but surely more weight should be coming off, due to my liver shrinking????

or is my liver not shrinking???

How can you be sure that your liver is reducing before going for the op? Is there a way???

With all this worry, I really should be a size 10!!

I have been doing the 1000 kcal pre op diet for 2 weeks now, (2 weeks to go) and stuck to it 100% but I have only lost 3lbs
I know the diet is to reduce my liver size, but surely more weight should be coming off, due to my liver shrinking????

or is my liver not shrinking???

How can you be sure that your liver is reducing before going for the op? Is there a way???

With all this worry, I really should be a size 10!!
Hun I was exactly same was so good ne only lost 4.5 lb but my liver was perfect and I'm 8 days out and lost 20lb already so don't worry Hun x x x

Me too. I only lost 4lb. It's about your liver not you weight at the moment. Don't worry. All will be fine.

Good luck hunni

X

As others have stated its only to shrink your liver, certain pre-op diets do make you loose more weight than others as well. Any loss in weight is a bonus so congrats.

It's only water that you lose anyway lovely so some people put a bit of weight on after the op. weight loss is only a by product of the liver shrinkage diet. The real fun comes afterwards. Relax and enjoy the ride Lovely.

Kate x

"STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES"!!!!!!!!!!!

Back