• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

only a week to go.....

Bullyfun

GULP !!!!!!

It's starting to sink in its actually happening....

I know how you feel my banding is a week on monday and everything is going through my head lol
Good luck you will be fine (she says haha)
x

been in a right mood the last few days.... rows galore :(
just want to get in and get it over with now milk and yoghurts really doing my head in...
cant stop picking faults with all and everything around me.
and being off work for two weeks isnt helping have nothing to distract me...... ah well not long to go.
mind you have now lost 4 1/2 stone since this time last year, havnt been 21 stone for sooooo long.

Good luck you will be fine x

good luck hun you will be fine, it will all be worth it ok xxx

liz xxx

thanks all
I hope so at least while im having the op ill not be worrying or arguing for an hour lol

thanks all
I hope so at least while im having the op ill not be worrying or arguing for an hour lol

aww i know its easy for me to say dont worry but i really do understand how you feel, the pre op diet makes you feel uptight and iratable, keep positive and if u need anything pm me ok x

liz x

You'll be fine chuck, but the week before my op I was also very wound up, it's normal;):D

I know how your feeling.
You think theres lots of time left, but all of a sudden it's NOW. Omg omg omg where has the time gone.

My Op isn't for 2 weeks, and I am already very nervous about it. I have not had a general anesthetic since I was very young, and even that is worrying me. but I know its for the greater good. :(

We all have different ways of coping with stress and the reality is this is an anxious time for you. I am sure those around you understand this, but it might help to put your feelings down in a letter as this can also help to release pent-up feelings and it can be amazing to read it back yourself and also help those around you to know you that little bit more.

Well done on losing four and half stone already:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Hmm could be nice couldn't i? Forget it.... stop being grumpy at home, the mrs and everyone else are just as worried and wound up as you are.. If you feel the grinch entering your head go have a nice hot bath and listen to some music you like....

Now super seriously, good luck with the operation, great news on the 4 1/2 stone excuse me if i call it 63lb but the sounds so much even more impressive... You're gonna do so good and the 21stone mark will soon be a long gone friend..... Happy new year bully x

Who said men didn't get hormonal? :wave_cry:
You/re bound to be worried, but like the ladies here say, just chill and look forward to being half the guy this time next year:)

wow well done on 4 and a half stone thats brilliant.
you will be fine xxx

You're having your op the same day I'm having my bypass! The waiting is the hardest thing isn't it? I just want it all over and done with now.

good luck

Jaxx xx

You'll be fine. Just remember how much you want this & how long you have waited.

Everyone gets themselves into a bit of a pickle just before the op I'm sure. I certainly did!

It's all gonna be worth it, just think how you'll be feeling this time next year!!!

xx

Wow thats a fantastic amount of weight loss well done mate:) I nearly 2 weeks post op so i remember that stage very well ur only a weeek off now and before you know it you will be packing ready to go, it goes sooooo fast, im sure you will be fine tho good luck with everything:)

Sharon xx

six days to go, no arguments today thanks for the pointers guys..... :)

Back