• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ooohhh thank you xxx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Ooohhhh, I just got my second gold star for reputation...yayyyyyyyyy
Neen gave me rep and it nudged me over to another star, so thank you Neen and thank you to everyone that has ever given me rep xx
Steph xx

:queen:You deserve it !!! You're awesome and doing fabulous and your posts are always well written supportive and fun x :happy096:

Yep definitely well deserved.
You have always been very supportive to me and others x

Very well deserved.

Well done honey.

xx

You definitely deserve it hun, you are sooooo supportive, and I know I can always turn to you when I am feeling down and worried xxxxxxxx

well done....i have found the posts you have written inspiring x

Ooohhhh, I just got my second gold star for reputation...yayyyyyyyyy
Neen gave me rep and it nudged me over to another star, so thank you Neen and thank you to everyone that has ever given me rep xx
Steph xx

WELL DONE Steph!! :)

aww bless ya. Well done Steph, it is well deserved. And well done Neen for spreading the love!

It's more than deserved Steph, you are such a lovely supportive person. I'd have given you many more reps if I could but apparently I've loved you too much already xxx :8855:

Hehe thanks xx
Steph xx

P.S my rep button is always shouting at me to share the love further as I am always clicking the same people lol

Back