• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank You All So Much xxx

georgina

:cry: hi everyone, thank you all so much for your lovely kind words of condolences, you dont know how much it has meant to me and has given me great comfort reading all the wonderful threads you have all written, im glad to see theres humanity and compassion left in this world xxx, well as you all know mam (my best friend) died at 10,40am on sunday the 20th of july, after so much pain and suffering which was at times unbearable to watch, towards the end she had chronic kidney failure which made her incontinent bless her, my 2 brothers decided to grace mam with their presence at the end but she just wanted me and dad there, she died ever so peacefully in our arms just the way she wanted it and even though it was expected it was a total shock to us, and when the nurse came back she said to me to do one last thing for her by helping the nurse to wash and lay her out nice which i did and she looked so peaceful and beautiful and free from any pain, she told me always that she loved me and i never left her side, i left my husband and 4 children for 4 days before mam died so i could spend every minute possible with her, i had roughly 4hrs sleep in 4 days but it was worth it, as many of you will know mams funeral will be next tuesday 29th july at 2pm, that will be my final goodbye to the most wonderful warm hearted person i know my best friend, MAM, i have arranged it just how she wanted it even her music, its expected to be a very big funeral as mam was well loved by all who knew her, my brothers wanted to add things but i put my foot down, i sorted it all out to spare dad any worries, and i think ive done her proud, she gave me her unconditional love and i gave her the same back and them some, once again from all my family thank you all so much for all your kind words you dont know how much it means to me, i have been thinking of you all, thanx nic your a gem for all your lovely texts and sympathy card also sara and mandy who has also sent texts and cards also cally, even if i didnt reply straight away i was thinking of you all, take care everyone and god bless you all, all my love Georgina xxxxxxxx

Lovely to see you posting again my good friend. I am thinking of you as always and here for you anytime.

Lots of love
Nic xxx

Nice to see you back Smiler. I have been thinking of you. It was nice that you got to help wash her afterwards. I did the same with my own gran because she had been so used to me and my mam helping her and didn't want anyone else to do it. I'm sure your mam would have felt the same way. I will be thinking of you and your family on Tuesday.

I'm sat here in tears, reading your post... partly due to the palapable love that you have for your Mam and the sheer sadness of losing a loved one, but also with a little bit of relief (if that's the right word) that your Mam got her wish to be with her loved ones when the time came.

In nursing, it would upset me so much that peoples wishes were not always respected, and I glad you all spent so much time together and it was peaceful.

Sending you and your family a huge hug and lots of love. Will be thinking of you on Tuesday, baba...

x

(I know I don't really know you, so I hope my post doesn't offend you or anyone else)

Last edited:
Will be thinking of you and your dad on Tuesday

Irene xx

thanx to u all, hi ollie and no your post doesnt offend me, its nice to know people care, and take the time to post, tuesday will be very difficult for dad and me but we have the love of a very strong beautiful woman to get us through, xxx

Hi Georgina,

We heard your very sad news and I am so very sorry!:hug99:

Please accept my deepest sympathy!

Thinking of you. *HUGS*

Love Mini xxx

Hi Boss(smiler)

Was nice to see you posting.......... You mum is very proud of you, and was nice to know she got her last wish, and that you have arranged and done everythind....

You are a wonderful daughter, and lady..... Will be thinging of you and your dad and family on Tuesday, sending you a big hug.......

Speak soon

Hello Georgina,
Your beautiful Mam will be so proud of you! It will be really comforting for you to know you were there with her the whole time & have carried out her wishes perfectly.
You are an absolute credit to her!
I will be thinking about you & the family tomorrow & sending lots of love your way.
Big hugs &
Warmest wishes
Vicky
xxxxxx

So sorry to hear about your Mum Georgina ........ maybe you'll like this

Loss of Mother Poem

Now that I am gone
remember me with smiles & laughter
and if you need to cry
cry with your brother or sister
who walks in grief beside you.
And when you need me,
put your arms around anyone
and give to them what you need to give to me.
There are many who need so much
I want to leave you something -
something much better than words or sounds.
Look for me in the people I've known
or helped in some special way.
Let me live in your heart
as well as in your mind.
You can love me most
by letting your love reach out to our loved ones
by embracing them & living in their love.
Love does not die, people do,
So when all that's left of me is love,
give me away as best you can.

Floella xxxxx

Missing you mate hope your doing ok xxx

Back