• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ooooooooooooooo

cherry

bb is on for an hour and thirty five tonight!!!! wonder whats going on x

Have you not seen the flooding? They were evacuated!!

no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hahhahahahha x

and apparantly jj n j are no more, she chucked him in a massive row, mind you, they might be back together by now. its all been happening kelly, i only found out when i decided to have a look on the bb site, its so funny, go and have a look. hugs dawny x

Yes a flash flood last night & they were all moved to hotel till about midnight I think. They were moved back and slept in Task room while the rest of the house was cleaned up. No idea about JJ & J so will watch with bated breath tonight....

Oooooooooo, what a mess the house is! I bet John James lost loads of fans tonight too.....he was such a &%$£! tonight...its like he cant help himself, he just has to disagree with everything. I felt so sorry for Corin, last night and tonight him and Sam Pepper were horrible to her. I think Josie should kick John James to the kerb, she is so much better than him. :D

john james wasn't my favourite person anyway, but last night made me angry.
i hope hes first out on friday, and i hope he gets booed.
The whole hiding her make up bag & hair thing annoyed me, I do like Sam Pepper but he does take things too far, i'll let him off though as hes only a kid.

SAM PEPPER TO WIN
then corin
then josie (who i keep swinging between annoying & alright)

oooo i would like corin to win, yeh she wants to win but she s not been anything but herself!! jj lost loads of fans last night!!! wouldnt surprise me if he s first to go, i think he quickly realised and thats why he asked for the suit!!.. x

it must be on tonigt where they had the big row and she kicked jj into touch, but i bet theyre back together by now anyway. the thing with corin and the make up was, they didnt KNOW whether that was on the prediction did they, it was just an assumption, whereas with the crab suit, that was totally different, so he def was bang out or order, and so were most of the other hm, only josie stood up for corin, and then mario did later on, john has certainly lost himself a lot of support, the pratt

oooo but listen to this, ex housemates go back into the house because of this prediction thingy... rachael was put with jj and they had a huuuuge row, and while they were together nathan and corin were having a dinner date, nathan told corin he and rachael were an item but they still had fun time, nathan also said he knew jj had laid into rachael and that he was furious and would be having it out with him... after date corin goes back into house and tells jj that nathan knows how he treated rachael so he s then in the diary room for hours!! threating to leave boooooooring, haaa he s so first to go x

ha ha ha the wimp, so hes met his match then, nice one. i read about the dinner date, but i didnt know about rachel/jj, ooooh its gonna be good on friday, i cant wait, lol

Back