• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

purree

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
pauls purree chicken and veg soup in ice cube trays, hes 5 days post op and can mange 2 cubes :p

1 small pan, 1 small chicken breast diced, 1 small potato diced 1 small carrot, 1 small onion, 3 large mushrooms, sea salt and black pepper, boil all together in a pan add a few spoons of chicken stock ( i used bisto ) once cooked blend into a purree, it dont look good but it tastes fab ;)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
i will have to remember that one for when i had my op thanks hun x

thats a fantastic idea, i was wandering how i could do the small portions, thats perfect xxx :)

Reminds me of when my daughter was starting on mushy food. She could manage 2 cubes aged 4 months! x

thats a fantastic idea, i was wandering how i could do the small portions, thats perfect xxx :)

just pop out 2 cubes defrost and heat..... easy as that, different ice cube trays for diff tastes, made spag bol with turkey mince, done the same with that as well x

i bought a pack of 4 ice cube trays from the pound shop so its in expensive to do as well x

purree spag bol made with turkey mince :) looks more than it is as its the size of a baby bowl, he wont finish half of this x

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 56
Easy Bananna Smoothie

1 pint of milk, crushed ice and 3 bananas put in a a measuring jug and whiz its brains out with a mini hand blender .... pour into a glass and enjoy :p

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 33
j.u.s.t.l.i.z. said:
Easy Bananna Smoothie

1 pint of milk, crushed ice and 3 bananas put in a a measuring jug and whiz its brains out with a mini hand blender .... pour into a glass and enjoy :p

That sounds gorgeous!

Back