• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op day tomorrow

Birchstart

Well its all happened so quickly less than a month from seeing mr Whitelaw to op. Sleepless night last night and no doubt one tonight.Op not till 5.30pm so a day of worrying as well. I know its the start of my life changing but so many of my family think its a drastic thing to do. Untill yesterday their comments didnt really bother me, but now i wonder if they are right.

Yes its a big decision but can you or do you want to really stay as you are, i am so pleased that i was given this opportunity its different for everyone but my surgeon said if he thought i was in any doubt at all he wouldn't have given me a date, just last minute nerves, we all get them so try and stay calm, think of your goal, what you want to look like and keep that picture in your mind, thats your focus. xx Good luck and will be thinking of you xx

Thank you Chrisa i know your right all i have been wishing for this years. This time tomorrow i will be on the way to changing my life for good

Best of luck and I look forward to hearing how well you are doing xx Think thin and shopping!!!!!!

Birchstart, as you're quite a new member, I am unable to pm you - would be lovely to know when you're on the other side. If you get upto 50 posts, maybe by using the word game threads I will pm you my number :)

I'm having mine on tuesday I have also had family trying to change my mind but I think once you have made your mind up I don't think you'll change your mind. good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you.

I am feeling pretty good today :) No headaches except when its meal time, didn't need my nap, although maybe regretting that a tiny bit now :)

Dressing is off and everything looks well on its way to being healed.

Back