• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

daughter big day tomorow

rambo

leicester tigers
well its the day before my daughter gastric sleeve opp,
she has to be at heartlands for 8am in the morning,
she is working till 9.30pm tonight then home for a sleepless night i guess bless her lol,
i,ll be round her place at 6.30 am to pick her up and take her to the hospital
touch of da jar vue lol or i have done this before me thinks,
and so her big day has arrived
so please make room on the loser's bench for her tomorow
regards
steve:):):):):)

Wishing your daughter all the best on her wls tomorrow Steve, she will be fine, she knows she has you beside her all the way..Good Luck xxx

to be honest sugga
i'm a dam site more nervous for her than i ever was lol funny that but i'm sure she will be ok she is in great hands with mr kumar the same surgeon i had and a very good one too lol,

Hi Steve all the best with your daughter tomorrow , try not to worry , it will be lovely for her i guess having someone on hand who has been through it xx

Wishing her all the best and I'm sure you'll be a great source of support having done it all yourself.

All the very best to your daughter, sending love and warm hugs xxx

Good luck Katey, and Steve try and relax i hear you on the nerves front. Don't matter how big our babies grow, they are still our babies xx

Hugs to you both,will think of her on her big day.Shes a lucky girl cos shes got a special dad like you!Maz x

well its the day before my daughter gastric sleeve opp,
she has to be at heartlands for 8am in the morning,
she is working till 9.30pm tonight then home for a sleepless night i guess bless her lol,
i,ll be round her place at 6.30 am to pick her up and take her to the hospital
touch of da jar vue lol or i have done this before me thinks,
and so her big day has arrived
so please make room on the loser's bench for her tomorow
regards
steve:):):):):)

Wish her luck from me Rambo and don't you worry too much she will be fine.

Linski xxx

Giv her my best Hun, here's hoping she has a speedy recovery xxx

Back