• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op day tomorrow !

Michelle79

Oh my god I can't believe I'm going in for my Gastric bypass tomorrow I'm getting really nervous now it all feels a bit surreal. Is it normal to still feel like something will be wrong when they will open you up and it won't get done x

My thoughts are with you Michelle. I can guess its only natural to be nervous but just keep in mind the reason why your doing this. Let me know how you get on, this time tomorrow you will be on the loser's bench.

Yes, I thought they'd open me up and my liver would be too big (even though I stuck to my pre-op diet religiously) or that something else would be wrong, now 17 months later and less than half the woman I once was everything went fine :)

Yes, I thought they'd open me up and my liver would be too big (even though I stuck to my pre-op diet religiously) or that something else would be wrong, now 17 months later and less than half the woman I once was everything went fine :)
Well done and thank you x x

You will be just fine , make sure you have packed all you need get a good nights sleep and get ready to start your new life!

Oh my god I can't believe I'm going in for my Gastric bypass tomorrow I'm getting really nervous now it all feels a bit surreal. Is it normal to still feel like something will be wrong when they will open you up and it won't get done x
Good luck!

Back