• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so excited......

Hi Ellie

I have been under them since November last year. So the total process would be about 18 months I guess. They tend to do it this way as they want to ensure that you get the best from your surgery. If you want to know more about their process please feel free to ask.

Hi Ellie

I have been under them since November last year. So the total process would be about 18 months I guess. They tend to do it this way as they want to ensure that you get the best from your surgery. If you want to know more about their process please feel free to ask.

Ive got to say the chappie the who called me today he was thorough with everything. Oh well just got to wait and see what happens. Dont know about you I just havent got the patience, I wanted this done yesterday!!!

Ive actually chilled out a bit now I was getting so stressed over it all but now I shall sit and wait just like everybody else!

Ive been big all my life so another 18 months or so aint gonna make much difference now.

I have been big all my life too, and you are right another 18 months doesn't make much difference, at least you know in the end you will get your operation.

I always go to my appointments expecting the worse, that way I don't get totally dissapointed but the day I went expecting some good news I got told I had put on over half a stone. I was so shocked, as I had not done anything differently to my diet. I left the hospital that day in tears. But in the end I know this will all be worth it.

I know hun, lifes a biatch sometimes. Well my track record at slimming world hasent been great as you can see :rolleyes: I had/have stuck to the plan and l have gained weight for the past 3/4 weeks. This week I was expecting a biggie and I lost a feckin 1/2lb but im keeping at it!!!;)

Back