• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op on 28th sept

loz31uk

cant wait 10 weeks til i have my op done and so pleased i decided sleeve :) anybody else have op near then?

thanks kim i really cant wait all excited x

excelent news loz, the time will fly xxx

thanks dimond x

thanks singletrack balloon helped me alot i l lost 4st 1lb with it and cant wait to lose more with sleeve x

doctors told me bypass but i chose sleeve and discussed it with psychologist and he agreed with me as i lost 4st 1lb with having balloon in for 6 months so im pleased it was my choice and im all excited now and know nearer the time i will feel scared but gonna be worth it :) good luck with you sleeve gonnabethinner xx

Hi Loz how did your sleeve op go?

hi novamay sleeve went really well thanks hun been 11 days and feeling great hun feel back to me normal self not really had any pain or anything hun and me wounds are healing lovely got weighed last week and from 19th of sept (when started pre op diet) to 4th oct (2 weeks) lost 1st 6lb getting weighed tomora so its all good hun x

how you getting on navamay x

Lovely to hear that the op went well and you've recovered pretty quickly from it by the sound of it. well done on the weight loss too. Where you in hospital long?

I'm a little in limbo at moment. Got signed off by Tony just waiting for the MDT to review my case and agree (or not :eek:) to me having the sleeve. Hopefully I'll have a date soon - but not sure if it'll be this year!

yea i think ive recovered quick too hun feel great just still taking it easy as stomach still healing xx was in hosp from friday to monday hun x im sure you will hear soon off them hun xx

Back