• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

three weeks post opp

rambo

leicester tigers
hi folks
well i'm3 weeks post opp and have never felt better for 20 years i'm 7 stone down since the start of my pre opp diet 8th sept and my opp 28th oct , i just cant belive the fact that i never feel any hunger since my opp it so good that food has'nt got a hold on me also my family can eat wot ever they like and i never feel i want some of that it smells yummy lol i really do think well i no for sure the opp has saved my life and i;m so so greatfull for the chance to live life to the best i just love my sleeve lol:happy036::happy036:

Well done! You're doing fantastically well! Woop!!

:553:

You are doing great.

i had my op on the 20th Oct 10, and the initial head hunger that I occassionally felt has gone and I'm more intuned to my pouch now. NO HUNGER!! I wake up excited at the thought of another day where food does not control me.

I was a serious chocaholic and yesterday realised that I'm neither missing it nor craving it, no desire for cakes and biscuits, in fact I dont even crave carbs. With each movement of the scales my gratitude increases that I was given this opportunity.

Flamin Nora :eek: You have done soooooo well ......keep it up hun, there wont be much left of you by Christmas at this rate ;) XX

WOW well done steve im soo pleased for you xxx

well done utterly amazing x

Really fantastic progress so far...I'm so pleased for you, it really is great how well it makes you feel in such a short space of time isn't it? And yes...totally lovin' the never feeling hungry bit!

I carnt believe it steve ur doin so well u really r love hearing of u keep us all posted won't u xxxx

Back