• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op tomorrow

rhj2012

So this it...starting to have pre-op nervs :cry:already went moody on phone with hubbie :sigh: who bless him has been nothing but supportive and is taking days off from work to be with me :eek:

so here I go, in 40 minutes time clear fluids only (not much difference from what I'm already doing :8855:) and in 7hrs 40 minutes nothing else goes in...

and 7.30 am tomorrow check in :) surgery time unknown..somewhere during the day, can be 1st or the last or the middle one... :eek: I'm not making any sense :(

Anyways, will return with post-op news in a few days :)

But, one last word to thank everybody for the threads, comments, q&A, thoughts, diaries, etc...basically for being around :)

And, a special thanks to forum managers :D

Thanks

Good luck for tomorrow. You'll soon be a loser, like the rest of us! Just take every day as it comes and you'll be fine.

good luck for tomorrow.
sue.

Best wishes for tomorrow , x

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, can't wait for you to get back and tell us all the news, take care xxxx

Good luck, but you wont need it, you'l be fine. x

Good luck to you, see you when you get back, speedy recovery xxx

Hope it all goes well

xx

Best wishes for tomorrow. Take a magazine with you though if you can concentrate. I was asked to check in at 7.30am and didn't go down to theatre until 5.20pm! lol Looooong day without food or water I can tell you, it would have been helped if I had something to keep me occupied. Good luck.

Best wishes for tomorrow. Take a magazine with you though if you can concentrate. I was asked to check in at 7.30am and didn't go down to theatre until 5.20pm! lol Looooong day without food or water I can tell you, it would have been helped if I had something to keep me occupied. Good luck.

I know they can't tell you the surgery time. I'm not taking anything except hubbie so, guess I can nag his brain :8855:(bless him!!)

Thanks everyone for the support :) Will come back asap with all news and full report.

all the best for tomorrow rhj2012. and here is to a quick recovery. keep us updated xx

Back