• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet - muscles pains

rhj2012

I'm on my last day of milk pre-op diet as have my surgery tomorrow :) (Yuppi :D:D:D:D:D:D) but, since yesterday in the evening have been having awful muscle pains in legs and arms, couldn't even fall a sleep and had to take some tablets. Had on saturday as well, when washing my hair seemed like the biggest effort my arms could do with :cry:but, not like since yesterday, because it is not going away. :sigh:

Just wondering if anyone else experienced the same? :confused:

Thanks

Hi Rhj
I'nm from Worthing too. I am waiting for my first appointment at St Richards and am testing the 18 week referral process to see how they are managing. Getting very excited now after waiting such a very long time. Can you tell me how many times you had to be seen before you got your op date?

I am sorry you are feeling rough at the moment, but just think, tomorrow is the start of a new life.

Hi Rhj
I'nm from Worthing too. I am waiting for my first appointment at St Richards and am testing the 18 week referral process to see how they are managing. Getting very excited now after waiting such a very long time. Can you tell me how many times you had to be seen before you got your op date?

I am sorry you are feeling rough at the moment, but just think, tomorrow is the start of a new life.
Because my funding was denied in between I was seen at the hospital twice plus the pre-op appointment.

If you are waiting for St Richards I know they had their list for new patients closed for some time. Not sure if re-open already. But they are great there :) Best ever :)

Thanks and so sorry it has taken mw a while to respond. I hope you are feeling better now that that everything went smoothly for you

Back