• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op tomorrow!

Cath860

Going into hosp tomorrow morning for the op. I thought I'd be really freaking out but I feel really calm.

I think I did all my worrying when I decided to go for it in the first place - plus I've learned so much from all you fabulous ladies and gents who've kindly shared your stories. I think it's made me feel quite empowered - which is unusual for me!!

Finally taking control, turning my life around and looking forward to doing so many things when I'm healthy and fitter!

Good thoughts please for a successful bypass and I'll be back to share the losers' bench!!:D:D

Good luck for tomorrow, look forward to seeing you on the losers bench.
Xxx

Wishing you good luck Cath, and a speedy recovery.. You are just about to start your whole new life!! xxx

Good luck. Hope it all goes nice and smoothly and you recover quickly. Let us know how you get on x

Lots of luck, hope it all goes well!
Keep us updated when you can.
Em xxxx

All the very best for tomorrow. Hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Thanks everyone. Op went really well, I feel pretty normal apart from achy stomach of course!! No wind pain thank goodness, a couple of other ladies were really suffering with it. Out tomorrow.

Yay! So glad it's over!!

Great news! Keep us posted xxx

Thanks everyone. Got home yesterday, so glad to be in my own bed again!! Am doing ok, bit of wind pain/general aching but really not too bad. Just knackered. Zero appetite (a new sensation obviously!!). Am trying to be good and eat my tiny meals and keep sipping water.

Am glad all went ok and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Nicky x

Back