• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Op tomorrow 31st

Karma67

I leave for hospital at 10am in the morning:eek:

Can't believe it's actually happening! I am surprisingly calm at the moment but I know that will change in the morning when I say bye to my kids as they leave for school/nursery:cry::cry:

Hopefulley I will be 'going down' around 1.30-2pm so if you get the chance send out some healing vibes for me :D:D

Thank you everyone for all you support and great adice over the last few months x

Good luck and see you soon xx

Good luck , hope everything goes well xxx

Good luck, look forward to seeing you on the losers' bench!

Can't believe it's actually happening! I am surprisingly calm at the moment but I know that will change in the morning when I say bye to my kids as they leave for school/nursery:cry::cry:

Hopefulley I will be 'going down' around 1.30-2pm so if you get the chance send out some healing vibes for me :D:D

Thank you everyone for all you support and great adice over the last few months x

I will say a little prayer for you honey. Best of luck and enjoy the losers bench. x

Good luck hun, hope everything goes OK! You are taking the step towards a heallthier, happier new you! Let us know how it went when you feel well enough afterwards, but make sure you take it easy for a bit!!;)
:party0011::party0049:
Xxx em xxX :party0049::party0011:

Wishing you all the best Karma - Paul x

Just leaving now thanks for you good wishes and hope to be back soon with all the gorey details

yay, good luck huyn x

Just wishing you lots of luck, and a speedy recovery. Look forward to reading about your journey when you are up to it. Sending healing hugs xxxxx

i hope it all goes well and your home soon healing vibes your way xxxx

You're probably out of it right now, just wanted to say special wishes n healing thoughts are coming your way... Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back xxx

Best of luck to you, good times are ahead! :D

Cuppa xx

Back