• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dolan park tomorrow

julieann

well its finally arrived the eve of my gastric band and to be honest i don't quite know how i feel at the moment, i thought i would be more nervous than i am, mind you that could all change tomorrow but hopefully will be ok . I think that maybe i feel so calm because i seem to have been waiting forever and i have just got to the stage where i just want to get it over and done with, just hope i can stay this calm tomorrow though because i know that when i have had surgery before i was a complete wreck so any advice would be extremely helpfull. julie x:)

Hi Julieann good luck for tomorrow, I have to say I never felt nervous once....it will give you a new lease of life....I look forward to following your progress take care chick....xx

You'll be fine :hug99: just find something to focus on, whatever floats your boat, be it a little black dress, size 12 jeans, sex with the lights on etc! Have you got some people on standby for last minute texts? So if you do start to get nervous you know you can atleast text someone?

Hope everything goes well, don't forget to let us all know when you can!

good luck julie x

Back