• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation booked at last

sosxx

Hi everyone I'm new to the site. Been booked for op on 12 nov. doing the milk diet at moment. Finding it hard but looking forward to a whole new life!!!

Hopefully having the gastric band. They said I sign for both gastric band and sleeve and they decide on day !!

hello and good luck with your band/sleeve !

Great news and good luck. Having sleeve on the same date at Kings college, london. What operation are you having and where ?

Welcome and good luck x

Good luck soxx

Great news and good luck. Having sleeve on the same date at Kings college, london. What operation are you having and where ?

I'm either having sleeve or bypass. I'd prefer bypass as I know people who have has that done and they all doing really well. I'm having op in homerton hospital. Only 2 full days to go now. I go in at 7am Tuesday. I'm not even nervous - just can't wait to get rid of this weight and to have some energy.

I'm either having sleeve or bypass. I'd prefer bypass as I know people who have has that done and they all doing really well. I'm having op in homerton hospital. Only 2 full days to go now. I go in at 7am Tuesday. I'm not even nervous - just can't wait to get rid of this weight and to have some energy.

Oww that's good to know!! I've been placed at Homerton too. I would like a sleeve.

How long have you waited for you op?
Did you get another pre surgery appointment after your 1st "whole day" pre-surgery assessment? If so, what happened?

:)

hi and good luck with your journey

Back