• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

toll

Thought I would introduce myself to the site as I'm new! I've got my gastric band operation on the 17th of September really looking forward to it! I'm about to start my milk diet - not looking forward to that part :(

My band is booked for 28 th oct can't wait, the whole milk thing sound crap!! Just think its all for the best!, xx

Welcome to the site some real nice people on here x

Welcome toll good luck with your surgery xxx

Thought I would introduce myself to the site as I'm new! I've got my gastric band operation on the 17th of September really looking forward to it! I'm about to start my milk diet - not looking forward to that part :(

Once you send 50 posts your account will work so much better you will be able to message people and do a lot more on here so send lots of post and replys xxx

Best get posting then! There looks like there is some really great advice on this site, nice to know I can talk to people out there who have experience! I personally don't know anyone who has weight loss surgery!

I don't know anyone so this site is great, if you ever need anyone to message I'm here.
Not long till your op... I can't wait for mine!,

Welcome this is a great forum enjoy the milk diet! x

No I live in Somerset had to go 2 hours to Bristol then op at Dolan park.

But my band fills will be in Bristol x

I'm scared of the dark I hope I make a mate lol

It looks really nice there to be honest! You'll b in a private room, so I don't know about making mates :(

Hi toll and welcome, you get banded 10 days before me so will be looking on with interest to see how thins go for you. Whose your surgeon at dolan park?

Paula x

Back