• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation day

Sam00190

Well its op day today, 5am and could do with staying in my bed as tired. I guess i will get plenty of sleep later on lol.
Packed my bag just my shower gel, charger n deodorant to put in. Getting a bit nervous and i haven't been up to now. Hoping not to be in too much pain later on but have some windeeze for any wind pain. Make some room on that losers bench please as i will be there very soon lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Think of next christmas and how good you will look. Thinking of ya Sam try not to worryyou will be just fine. xx

woohoo! today is the beginning of a brand new healthier, slimmer and happy life! of course you're nervous we all were, good luck Sam, see you on the bench :) xxx

Sam00190 said:
Well its op day today, 5am and could do with staying in my bed as tired. I guess i will get plenty of sleep later on lol.
Packed my bag just my shower gel, charger n deodorant to put in. Getting a bit nervous and i haven't been up to now. Hoping not to be in too much pain later on but have some windeeze for any wind pain. Make some room on that losers bench please as i will be there very soon lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Making room on the bench for you Sam,best of luck for today,x

Wishing you lots of luck x

Best of luck Sam and a speedy recovery xx

Good luck to you!

good luck hunny xx

good luck x

Told you your day would come soon well it's here and hope all has gone ok and your pain is not to bad and yes plenty off room here on the losers bench the more the better
Good luck
Mark

Back