• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the d day is here start diet tomorrow

christine1957

Dont no how im feeling today its like im having the last supper lol. Not looking forward to the diet, but hope i can keep it up, 10 days feels like a lifetime i no its not and hope goes quickly. I go into srh friday 15th at 2 oclock ready for me opp on the sat 17th XX

Everything went ok, it's not as bad as you may think. Worst part is waiting. Once you are done its uncomfortable but manageable if you get me? Lol

Don't worry too much about it, the Pre op diet was the worst part to be fair. Keep us all posted, as this forum is the light at the end of the tunnel.
Loads of help and advice that just spurs you on when you feel down. I will help as I am a bypass newbie so keep me posted and keep in mind everyone else are all here for you.
Regards
Steve

You can do it hun you just got to think of the bigger (excuse the pun :) ) picture and the smaller you at the end. xxx

christine1957 said:
no im in sunderland royal hospital just wish it was over and done with lol not to put a rush on things like lol xx

Hi ya x I live in North Shields and I'm getting a band done. 13 more sleeps whoooo hooooooo x x

hi christine, im sure you will be fine, keep focused and dont stray :D just remember all those months you have waited and its less than a week away! xx im in newcastle and have my surgeons app on 20th dec fingers crossed its feb for me.

Back