• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Opposite problem to my normal one - no appetite

JOWOOD4

I have been really struggling to eat for the last few days. This is not because my band is tight but i have just lost my appetite and the thought of food is making me feel a bit sick. Like i say - its the opposite to how i normally feel!
Any ideas would be appreciated as I have to have something. Maybe milky coffee and slimfast until it passes?
Thanks in advance
Jo XX

oooo didnt want to read and run hun, hopefully someone will be along soon who s post op band, maybe if your still feeling like this tomorrow you should ring your team babe?... hope your back to normal soon x

it maybe viral, it doesnt sound band related, or it could be hormonal, your not preggers are you hehe x I hope you feel better soon x

I have days like that hun but it really is a vicious circle, the less you consume the more sick you will feel. I think you are right stick to slim fasts then at least you will be getting your vits plus make sure you still drink to keep your fluids up.

Hope you feel better soon x

I have been really struggling to eat for the last few days. This is not because my band is tight but i have just lost my appetite and the thought of food is making me feel a bit sick. Like i say - its the opposite to how i normally feel!
Any ideas would be appreciated as I have to have something. Maybe milky coffee and slimfast until it passes?
Thanks in advance]

Jo XX

Hello Jo

It probably is just that you a bit under the weather, nice warm comforting milk drinks sound a good idea to me. But if no change in a few days get checked out at your docs.

Back