• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me,sorry and a few things

mandyl

a few things
ok this isnt easy for me so bare with me
firstly iam VERY grateful for the support EVERYONE has given me. im not attention seeking or looking for sympathy but im getting upset that people are thinking im the bad guy.
i had a sh.. life bullied as a child and then in every job i had. i was called a fat c... when i worked with the horses. i lived with just steve for 15yrs and then he upped and left.totally alone for the first time in my life. i had to move out etc alone no help except what my brother could do. now yes there are worse off people but it may help understand why i panic and worry so much. i wasnt gonna post but i feel that i need to now.
i WOULDNT HURT ANYONE and want you all to know that. yes i do take things the wrong way sometimes,yes i do write things without thinking it over first. thats me and im working on it.
im very very grateful for everything everyone has done and does for me. even apologising to two people i had fall outs with before op. im far from perfect and hope i never will be cos that would be so boring.
yes i get lonely but who doesnt?
i just wanted you to know whatever happened past or future im always grateful even if i dont show it at times.
thanks for listening ,sorry its to the point but im upset and needed to get it out.
ps sorry to anyone ive upset. mandy xx

Hey Mandy,

You have never upset me, and i think everyone should understand, that we all have problems.. and sometimes you can take things out on the people we hold dear..

I just wanted to say you have some *ball's, for what you have just posted and fingers crossed.. the people you may have upset in the past, will see this.. and you can have some form of peace of mind.

Marie x

Hello
Just wanted to say I have never read anything that you have wrote that could be considered upsetting. God dont we all say or type something sometimes that when you think it in your head it seems ok till its out and you think oh my god thats not what i bloody meant !!!
This is a great site for asking questions, advice or just a chat xxx

never upset me mand and when i needed help you was straight there - thank u <3 xx

thanks kirsty. i like helping if i can and always will. xxx

well you have never upset me Mandy and I also have not seen anything that you have wrote that may be offensive to people. I am sure whoever you may have upset realise that you are under pressure as we all are at sometime in our journey and forgive and forget.
All the best Mandy and well done on your journey so far, keep up the good work you are doing great xxx

Mandy i'm sure you haven't upset anyone, and to be honest most peeps have enough worries themselves to pass judgement on others;)
Hope you soon feel better, and remember you are doing sooo well:D:D:D

never upset me either and I find the questions you ask relevant (except when bypass related as I had a band) and well you just show your human!!! You are an inspiration and should be very proud of yourself. Life will improve and you wont be lonely for long I am sure xx

never heard (well type) a bad word about u and mandy what we say on here can be taken either way, u have come along way with everything u have been through dont ever let anyone feel u have to say sorry. best of luck with everything huni xxxx

Just to echo what everyone else has said here, and what I said to you by PM Mandy, I dont think you have upset anyone and I havent seen anything on the forum that suggests that you have upset anyone - although I am only just in from work so have hundreds of posts to get through.

As I have said to you before, you are the way you are, and people can either accept that or not. Thats up to them. People can put you on ignore if they dont like your posts. Please dont feel that you need to keep apologising.

And if anyone reads anything on the open forum, or recieves a PM that they find offensive or upsetting, they should report it to moderation so that it can be dealt with formally.

Mandy i've never seen you put anything that needs apologising for except today with this post.....

You have nothing to apologise for. Me and you have had some nice little chats on FB and i understand where you are coming from. As i've said publically before you are one gutsy lady going ahead with this on your own and i for one take my hat off to you!

Any time your down or have questions or just want a good moan this is one of the places to come, the other is my FB as you are welcome there anytime xxx

Many,Mandy,Mandy. What are we going to do with you?? I just wish I could parcel up a bucket load of confidence and send it to you sweetheart. We are all different and thats what makes this forum a lovely place to be. If we were all the same we'd have nothing to discuss would we? Each and everyone of us have had a past thats left us insecure in one way or another so there really is no need to apologise to any of us. Your threads are put there by you because you feel the need for some encouragement as we all do. Some of your threads are quite funny and a different side of you comes out in them. Keep smiling Mandy and believe in yourself like we believe in you sweetheart.xxxx

Back