• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Packing the hospital bag ! wooo !

GlasgowJJ

Millions of threads here on this but im using this as my checklist and everyone as mu checkers lol !

2 weeks on thursday till surgery and im that excited ive started my bag !

* Pj's Loose and Baggy (x1? or x2)
* Slippers
* Dressing Gown
* Leggings and top for leaving in
* Socks
* Toiltries (soap, toothbrush , toothpaste, moisturiser , face cleanser, Hairbrush, Make Up, Wipes )
* Bath Sheet
* Underwear
* Kindle + Charger
* Phone + Charger
* Diluting juice (NAS)
* Peppermint Teabags

I think i have everything - if i dont let me know lol !! :p:p:p

Butterfly_lady

I'd take extra pj's as 1 of my scars burst open and I bled all over my brand new (size 26) pj's lol, also lipsalve as I found it very drying in there some folks like the dry mouth spray I hated it, it made me gag lol

GlasgowJJ

I'd take extra pj's as 1 of my scars burst open and I bled all over my brand new (size 26) pj's lol, also lipsalve as I found it very drying in there some folks like the dry mouth spray I hated it, it made me gag lol

Oh god ! I'll defo pack some spares lol !
Lip salve I'll grab that too ?
Lol I've heard that u can either take it or not I'll pick a spray up incase I can take it , does it taste of anything ? Xx

Butterfly_lady

Oh god ! I'll defo pack some spares lol !
Lip salve I'll grab that too ?
Lol I've heard that u can either take it or not I'll pick a spray up incase I can take it , does it taste of anything ? Xx

Mine was a slight minty taste, the taste was ok it was the "texture" it was thicker that I thought it'd be lol

Oh and if you've not already done them, take before pics and measurements I avoided the camera like the plague before but I'm so glad I did my before pics as I can now look and see the 11st difference even when my head tells me I'm still the same size xxx

Good luck with it all

los in it

Oh such exciting times!
Very good luck

Willow4

Really excited for you.

Don't forget to pack some knickers, they might give you paper one's for the operation, I used my own.
But you will still need about 3 pairs in, and another pair of PG.

Good luck with your journey, soon be on the looses bench.:D

weegie

Not long now hun. :)

GlasgowJJ

times flying in weegie ! cant believe it ! :) :)

Willow will defo pack some extras - tempted to buy some new ones lol ! pointless a bit but im funny about my undies lolol!

Butterfly lady - i never gave before pics / measurements a thought before ill get them done :) eeek its all getting so real !!!

Los In It - thank you :) xxx

BFB

Looks like a great list to me. I would defo say 2 pairs of pjs. I took a book, kindle and iPod and didn't have the energy to use them!

I did chuckle a little that you're taking make-up. I knew before hand that post-op I'd look like sh*t.....and I did! No amount of make-up would have helped me :)

Not long to go now. So excited for you x :)

GlasgowJJ

Purchased another pair of pjs ! better to be safe than sorry !! :)
i had a feeling i might not be upto using them, being optimistic here ! lol

Oh i know i feel so vein even thinking about make up - im just like im going to look like sh*t as you said best trying to hide it lol or do i just embrace it! hehe !

Thanks - this site is amazing everyone is excited and routing for everyone else ! love that i can share my excitment lol the family are all just worried lol 1 xxxx