• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain left shoulder

suebland

I really don't know what is wrong every time I go to bed I have a bad pain in my shoulder, I have to sleep on my left shoulder, it woke me up at 3am like it does most nights and I am in a lot of pain, I go on the x trainer in the cant feel it just night times are be coming painful now:( anybody else experiencing this, everything else is just going so well at the min, just need to have a full good night sleep x

Keep off the x trainer hun its aggrevating it,could be residual air from the surgery if you have already been done.Move about as much as poss and do gentle windmills with your arms.Take paracetamol and codeine for the pain of a night.You should use heat too.Maz x

Aw hope u feel better soon Hun x

Can't see if your pre or post op. I have shoulder pains from wind from my op still, so if you relatively new post op I would put it down to that. Sleep with a hot water bottle pressed against the offending part, it's extremely soothing.

Ruthiep said:
Can't see if your pre or post op. I have shoulder pains from wind from my op still, so if you relatively new post op I would put it down to that. Sleep with a hot water bottle pressed against the offending part, it's extremely soothing.

Ditto! I used to get shocking wind pain in left shoulder. Seems to have stopped now. Would, say it stopped about five months out. Xx just keep an eye on it x

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I was in agony last night after a few baileys Had a co codamol and slept for the 1st time in a long time, gonna see the nurse at my second fill on the 18th jan hope it goes soon thank you everybody for ur advice all the best again xxx

I am recently post op and also suffered with that, couldn't lift my arm at all. Would say one of those cherry bead things u heat in the microwave helped lots! Hope it disappears soon! X

I hope so I had my op on the 4th nov got worse after my 1st fill on the 16th dec gonna try windeze till I see the nurse x

Hot water bottles rock!! (If I can get hubby to bring mine up at bedtime without soaking the fluffy cover...)

Back