• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SHOULDER PAIN!

kelly_333_333

Ohhh my god, I always thought it couldn't be that bad when I saw others say they had shoulder pain. It's like I have labour in my left shoulder! :cry:

Oh Kelly poor you it's no joke! I'm six weeks post band and still get the odd ache! You have my sympathy xx

Bless you kel, i was very lucky not to have this, but one night i ate my soup way too fast and suffered for hours with it. Oh yes it hurts. Walking helps and i lay on my side for a bit and when i sat back up it went.
I have loads of sympathy for you girl!

I got a heat pad on it straight away, my other half made me a peppermint tea and I paced, I literally paced as I couldn't work out what else to do. 10 mins ago, as quick as it came it had gone!

The only way I can explain it is like a dull ache along with very sharp nerve pains, some lasting longer than others, it's awful!

I hope that's all the shoulder pain I'll get! I'm a bit afraid of going to bed tonight and laying down too much and starting it up again!

Im glad its gone for you hun and i hope it doesnt come back as its awful!
Have a good sleep.

aww kelly i was in ur position literally a few days ago as well! its AWFUL! u have all my sympathies. im 10days post op now and even today can feel soreness!

does get better :)

Thank you everyone!! x

It hasn't returned and I'm hoping it wont, I even managed to sleep ok last night :) I can feel the wind rising through me again and I keep having runny number 2's as well :sign0131:

Back