• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Peterborough Newbie

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hi all, just introducing myself to the forum.

Im Gary from Peterborough, UK. I am currently 1 week into my 4 week milk diet and just got weighed and looks like I've lost a stone in a week, fingers being crossed.

I am with L&D for my WLS, and would love to make friends with anyone that would like to have a chat.

Hi..
i just posted this else where..lol...
i am on week 3 of the lose 5% at the L&D..

welcome to the forum..

Hi I'm an L&Der

Hi me too !!

Hi i am an l&d er too and my op is on the 23rd of May.If i can help please ask are you on facebook?

Hi
I am finding it ok..Its not as bad as I thought....
my head is in the right place so i am finding it easy...I am in the zone so to speak lol

I have lost my stone...but my weight is fluctuating during the day..I can gain 4 lb in fluid..so I am unsure what the weight will be on weigh in day on the 22nd...

how are you finding it..what date are you back at the L&D??

Hi
I am finding it ok..Its not as bad as I thought....
my head is in the right place so i am finding it easy...I am in the zone so to speak lol

I have lost my stone...but my weight is fluctuating during the day..I can gain 4 lb in fluid..so I am unsure what the weight will be on weigh in day on the 22nd...

how are you finding it..what date are you back at the L&D??

Yeah im finding it good too, not as bad as I thought too, I think the worse bit for me or should I say for others, has been the bad breath lol

I have a target of 18 lb to lose in four weeks, and I got on some scales today and they said I had lost 15 lb, so if there are 2 or 3 lbs out, I should be ok.

I go back to see the nurse on the 1st April.

sounds like you doing great...
you will love this forum Gary..its very addictive..lol

i will let you know how i get on....there is a few of us on here at the same stage ...we are all here to support one another...

welcome to the family hun - good luck for your op, sounds like your doing well with the pre op diet! xxx

Back