• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PHEWWWWWWWW.....

Mrs Quiggle

At last. I got on the scales this morning and I've finally dropped 2lb taking me down to exactly 15st. Can't believe that 1 more will take me into the 14's. I havn't been 14 something since I got married 15 years ago.

I'm so pleased it's finally moved as it was starting to get me down just a bit.

Hope everyone else who's stuck starts up again soon.

Love Kate x

woohoo how exciting is that... i weighed myself today and im down in the 20st mark which i havnt been for about 3 years xx

woohoo nice one Kate :) in the 14's next week for sure, well done :) xxx

Well done! It's so fabulous when you get down into the next stone isn't it. It almost seems like time stands still when you are nearly there and teases you daily, will you, wont you and then suddenly one day you are there! Enjoy that feeling:)

Thats great news. Well done you. I too got stuck for two weeks and was starting to worry but this morning also found 2lbs gone. Makes you feel on top of the world doesn't it? :)

Yay!!! Well done Skinny Minnie!! Isn't it the best feeling in the world? I guess it's inevitable that some serious damage will be done in the January sales this year by a lot of us, even if it's just smaller knickers!! It's all so exciting and I've replaced my food fixation with a new addiction to this forum!! I can't stop reading everyones stories and tips!! Xxx

Whoop whoop great news Kate well dun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You're melting away!!! Brilliant result! :)

Woohoo Kate, see, after a stall you go and lose 4lb in 2 days!!! Really pleased for you.
I am 17st 1lb, so I am waiting to get into the 16's!! I wanted to do it by Christmas so, looks like that's going to be achieved. xxxx

Well done Kate.

wow 14st. How amazing. Really happy for you. Keep up the good work chick.

hugs,

Thanks everyone. I'm so please it's moved finally, hope it carries on. Feel a bit sick tonight. Had chilli and a jacket potato, just the insides and I think I ate too much. I don't feel full up when I eat, I only know I've eaten too much when I start to feel sick about 10 mins after eating it.

Oh well, I will learn.

Kate x

Back