• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Have Crossed To The Other Side...

Mrs Quiggle

OF 14 STONE !!!!! :talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

Can't believe I've finally moved into the 13's. No weight loss for 2 weeks then at the end of the 3rd I weighed myself and I'm down to 13.13 Whoooo Hoooo.

Kate x

Omg yey well done babe what a great achievement :) eeekkk bet you feel great! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Well done Kate!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Well done Kate thats fab xx

oh Kate that is wonderful im so happy for you xxxx

Fab news , especially if it mentally help to lift you xx

Last edited:
That's just fantastic! Well done hun x

Well done Mrs Quiggle - how exciting - think i might have to move in with you and shadow you so mine will move too hehe

xx

Great news congrats :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Brill news xxxx

Fantastic hun, its such a great feeling to break another mile stone in the journey yayyyyyyyyyyy!!

oh kate thats fantastic news!!! well done :) xxx

Yippppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! What a fantastic place to be!! Well done, you deserve it.
Lynne x

its great dropping into the next stone bracket isnt it!!!!! well done xx

Brilliant news Kate!!! The plateau has left the building!!!! I've not weighed for over a week as I'm away working - will be hoping something similar has happened to me too!! I'm so glad, I bet that's really cheered you up xx

Wow congrats, I totally understand how exciting that must be as I'm 14st 2lbs and have been stuck around there for ages!
To get into the 13's feels like an impossible dream.
Again...well done, I hope I join you soon! x

Back