• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Down with a bump

angiemason

:( yesterday morning i weighed 15st 3 lb so i was quite pleased and went downstairs to tell my hubby the good news and brag a bit how hopefully this time next week i'll be in 14's and i haven't been that for years :) 10 mins later my son came downstairs he said "is it my imagination or has your weight loss slowed down quite a bit now " hmmph that brought me straight back down to earth :( he felt awful after i told him off for saying thingds like that to somebody who's trying their best "but it just came out " he said ggggrrrrr no tea for him :)

Kids say things that hurt don't they? I have a 5 yr old grandson, one of twin boys. Going round to visit them one day a few weeks ago, I was feeling amazing about myself, was getting my DIL to take a photo of me, when he comes out with "Grandma, why have you got two chins?" Great!

Dontcha jus love men LOL! Well he is sort of a mini-man isnt he!
You're doing fab hun - lets face it if you lost a stone a week then you'd be a living miracle :) but thats how fast men / sons etc expect it to actually work xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kids, when I came back from hospital one of the first things my daughter said is why are you not skinny yet. Had to tell her these things take time lol x

A friend of mine , who I have to say is not a really close friend , but had been supportive , asked me the other day if I would be a different shape when I left hospital lol !

A friend of mine , who I have to say is not a really close friend , but had been supportive , asked me the other day if I would be a different shape when I left hospital lol !
You were going to become a triangle, right?

Yvessa said:
You were going to become a triangle, right?

Pmsl , I thought a hexagon :p

oh hun we know you are doing really well and you know your doing really well. at least you know know your son is normal lol... its a man thing isnt it... not being sensitive lol xx

Yvessa said:
How many surgeons do you reckon that would have taken? :p

Either that or those horrid skin divers lol x

Back