• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic taken today, 4 months post op and 8.9 down :)

Ah thanx guys ur making me blush :) i like to chart my journey every 4 weeks or so and when i saw this pic i was gobsmacked that this was me. I showed my signature to my best friend whom i see nearly every day and when she saw the pic of me at my heaviest she said " nooo way did u look like that in Jan/feb " as she cant remember me looking so horrendous at 27.13 but i did and i hope and pray that i never see that weight again.

Ty again for all ur support and fab comments xxx

Oh WOW!!! I didn't realise you'd lost all the 8 stone this year!! :eek: That's absolutely amazing hun, what on earth were you worrying about?? :happy096: xx

Well done sweetie! Do you ever re-read your diary? I bet you would never guess who it was that was writing it because you are a changed person. Shame about the non-dumping, I haven't dumped either, but then I haven't really pushed it and have no intention to. Best I keep the threat in the back of my mind. xx

Roch you look cracking ;) Well done! x

You look amazing Roch, well done. It's a bugger not being a dumper isn't it? Sounds daft to anyone who is or hasn't gone through this but I really, really envy anyone who dumps bad and/or really has gone off food altogether cos I have done neither :-(

w0w Roch you have done AMAZINGLY well!!!! :talk017:

I'm really struggling to shift any weight at the moment, I'm 13 weeks post op and have lost only 32lbs since surgery :eek: nearly 7 stone since your op is well impressive!! Congrats!!!!

WOW WEE......You look brilliant,well done lady,keep up the good work xx:::::))))))

Roch, you really do look stunning - such a gorgeous face you have and now a great bod to go with it. You always face your troubles head on and this is really going to help you keep on track further down the line. With reference to what your friend said, a little over a year ago I went to Prague and she took a picture of me (I was at my heaviest at 18 stone). I found that picture the other day and showed it to my other half and some of my family and they won't believe it was me. Even my partner says he can't remember me ever being that big - you won't either (as I can't). You won't be able to keep the men away soon! You have done fab, well done

You look great Roche, keep that picture pinned up on the wall/fridge as a reminder of how far you've come x

Babe you look absolutely stunning, I hope that you are bloody proud of yourself girl!!! xxxxx

Back