• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pick Me Up Magazine Page 40

purpleprincess29

Hi all, some of you may remember me from last year when I used to post more regularly.

My weight loss story is in the current issue of Pick Me Up Magazine for anyone who fancies a read.

Best Wishes and Regards to everyone wherever they may be on their own special journey x x x

:)Thanks for letting us know Melanie-
I love reading about people I know!!!

ooh thanks for this. I'll look out for it.

How are you? just seen your ticker. You've obviously lost your weight very quickly. Well done x

I'll try and pick a copy up while I'm out today :)

Sambucca said:
ooh thanks for this. I'll look out for it.

How are you? just seen your ticker. You've obviously lost your weight very quickly. Well done x

Hi Sam,

Blimey it seems ages ago when I met you and my operation seemed ages away.

I must admit my weight loss has been very quick, but I put that down to exercise and lifestyle changes in addition to the operation.

I hope you are well and thank you for being an inspiration to me back then before my surgery cause seeing you looking fab in your knee high boots made me more determined than ever that surgery was for me and I've never looked back x x

Thanks for the comments everyone and hope you enjoy the article. It's nice for media to publish positives of weight loss surgery and i wanted to get across that overeating isn't laziness, for me it was very much an emotional thing and self destruction because I was made to feel very down trodden and lacking confidence in an abusive relationship.

This site gave me a great deal of inspiration and support when I needed it. Thanks everyone x x x

:)The photos look great:)
Just picked up a copy tonight along with the rest of the shopping-
so will read it tomorrowx

Hi melanie...picked up a copy of your story and you look fabulous hun...you should be so proud of your achievements x

Very well done Mel, you have done so well.

Love and hugs xxx

wow i picked up a copy the other night and stumbled across your story, most of the stories are
negative
about WLS so tend to steer clear of them but
I'm
really glad i read your story well done you look great xxx

Yes please, I brought a copy and realised it was last weeks when I couldnt find the article :sigh:

Back