• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pick Me Up

I too read the story, well done, not only on what a fantastic job you've done since your surgery but on sharing your story :) x

Just found this thread now, so when I am out this morning, I am going to try and find a copy of pick me up and read your story, but good for you for going public, more people who do that, the more the general public will start to understand about weight loss surgery.. xxx

I know have the article scanned. If you want it pm me your email addy. I can't seem to upload it cause it's a bit to big. xxx

Will pop to the shops for a copy. I'm not far either I live near Eltham. I got banded 2 days ago, early days for me. Well done on your loss

I just found out I'm going to be in Take a Break! Will let everyone know when I have dates. xxx

Wow that's fantastic!!! Good on you girl!!!

Can I just ask, how long did it take for you to get back to normal after surgery? I had mine on Tuesday, flying home later xx

I felt totally normal about 8 weeks. But, was physically doing my usual in the following week or so...

Back