• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics Of Before And Now Of MEEEEE......

you look amazing well done xxx

about time we got some new pics of that bod lol you have done so well x well done

Wow Wow Wow Brett you look .

Look out girls!!!!!!

Brett...As they say fella "NO PAIN,NO GAIN" you look very good and I bet your proud of yourself.....you deserve it..
M

WOW Brett you look amazing - after all you went through post-op i am sure you are very happy with your results. Keep up your weight loss and enjoying your new life.

Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you sparkling xx

thanks everyone i do feel great best i have felt in years and look forward to getting dressed now ..

i went to alton towers on sat gone and fit in everything all the rides i was so so happy .. that was my one big goal to be able to spend a day somewhere like that ..

mr surgeon was mr heath and very nice man ..

life is great at the min decided on a holl to barcelona/sitges in 3 weeks to get some sun on me lol .. xxx

thanks everyone i do feel great best i have felt in years and look forward to getting dressed now ..

i went to alton towers on sat gone and fit in everything all the rides i was so so happy .. that was my one big goal to be able to spend a day somewhere like that ..

mr surgeon was mr heath and very nice man ..

life is great at the min decided on a holl to barcelona/sitges in 3 weeks to get some sun on me lol .. xxx

Have a fab time on ur hols Bret u deserve it xxx

Back