• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

some phots of before and during

tray

i have added some photos of me before, and now 3 1/2 weeks post op ,its only now that i can see the difference by looking at the before and now pics, i cant wait untill a few months time to see even more of a difference ..... i hope ...lol

ooooo yippeeeee look at the differance sweetpea!!! well done you xxx

Wow well done and in such a short time !! xx

Flippin heck Tray, you have done amazing, and I am very impressed, congratulations hun, and glad that the scales have moved for you too xxxxx

OMG Tracey what a difference ! You're doing brilliantly girl !

WOW !!!! i cant beleive the difference in only 3 1/2 weeks :O
youve done amazingly well :).
I remember reading your thread when youd just had it done and really regretted it, how do you feel now ? are you glad you had it done now or just having to deal with it.
Im up for mine on 23rd sept and im afraid of feeling like you did and really wishing i hadnt had it done lol.
im about the same start weight as you so seeing how much difference 3 1/2 weeks has made to you is very encouraging for me , thanks for putting the pics up youre already an inspiration :) xx
Dawn

i feel a lot better now . there are still days i feel sorry for myself and regret it . but the good days out weigh the bad hun . after all the op may fix the stomach but it doesnt cure the brain . and after years of abusing the body with food . the brain still wants to tell you to eat , the good thing is, is that you never really feel hungry, you do feel peckish so if i feel like something to eat i have it . but only in a very small quantity. unlike before if i was having a bad day, i would eat 3 or 4 choc bars, and maybe 5 packs of crisp and then bread and jam and biscuits .. but now if i want choc i have it, but i buy a small bag of buttons and once there gone over the course of the day thats it ... or a small milky way, i never said i was ever going to be a saint . but like i have often said a little bit of what you fancy doesnt hurt .... dont be put of from having your op hun, it is the best thing i have done . but be prepared to feel like its the worst thing some days it is just normal .. we are all on here for the same reasons, and that is we have an addiction to food ,,,,,,,, but this is like a big extended family and we all support each other through the good and bad times xxxx

Thanks for sharing your pics. You look amazing x

You look fantastic well done you xxx

Back