• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics of me dressed up for the first time in many years :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all well i found the courage to come out from hiding and went to a good friends wedding and for the first time in so many years i got dressed up and in high heels and it was so weird as i saw so many people who were gob smacked when they saw me and some did not even recognise me, i even got up and bobbed around to a few dances and it felt good, like a little of the old Roch has come back, here are 2 pics of me taken today.
For the first time in so many years i feel happy to post a pic of me xx

Rochkarenswedding2.jpg

Rochkarenswedding.jpg

You look amazing Roch well done

Good for you! You look great. Before you know it, you'll be out partying every night. Keep it up xx

Well done!

roch OMFG you are stunning SO BEAUTIFULL .. roch yr good times are coming girl jeeze and yr arms it dosent look like yr gonna get bingo wings there so small anyway .. roc you look stunning in yr pics im so shocked ...i cant even imagin what yr gonna look like 10 stone down from this weight..xxxx..IN AWE!

Roch, as i said on facebook you look absolutely stunning... Am glad you held your head up high and had a great day/night....

As my predecessors said, the good times are coming and you are going to rock at this wls malarky xx

THERE SHE IS...that fabulous babe we all know..shes out and dancing on top of that box......ain't no stopping you now Roch...you made my wee heart burst with joy when I saw you looking so happy :)

Ur all making me blush lol ty for the compliments, its so weird i even look diff from the pics i took just over a week ago, have no idea if i have lost any more weight and dont intend to weigh myself at the mo either.
Just starting to feel like a woman again for the firs time in 8 years but this is just the start as i have a whole longggggggggggg way to go xx

ROCH ..luv ya hun xx

THERE SHE IS...that fabulous babe we all know..shes out and dancing on top of that box......ain't no stopping you now Roch...you made my wee heart burst with joy when I saw you looking so happy :)

Ty wanted to thank u for ur post but there is no thanks button there not sure why lol xx

Wow, you can reallllllllllllly see a difference, well done on that.
And also...youre really pretty, if youre not fighting them off right now you soon will be!!!
Steph xx

Wowee Roch, you are a stunner!!!!!! So glad you went and enjoyed yourself, and even had a bop too hee hee. I am so proud of you that you have got yourself through the bad times, and have a new thinner life to look forward to, and get your confidence back, you so deserve it xxxx

WOW! You look amazing Roch!!!

Well done lovely to see you looking so happy:happy096:

Back