• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOW SOME AMAZING PICS FROM ...........

chrisa

WOW its amazing just how well everyone is doing even those who are struggling are really looking so well. The visible changes are amazing, some are virtually unrecognisable. Well done to everyone, Caren I wasn't even sure it was you, had to look on profile pics to check I hadn't got it wrong, but there are loads of you I AM WELLING WITH PRIDE FOR YOU ALL. Fantastic job everyone, I know our weights may fluctuate from time to time but keep looking back at your picture girls and guys to see how far we have come. F A B U L O U S XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Keep up the good work xx Happy Christmas to all:):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks Chris, you look pretty amazing yourself :) Merry christmas to you and yours :) xxx

Thank you Karen enjoy xx Its difficult not indulging, the head says ok go on and the body says NOOOO xx

I agree with you chrisa!! Its really wonderful following everyones journey and seeing them change so much and become so much healthier and happier. You and Caren are definitely 2 such examples.. xxx

heres one :)

Attachments

• user30283_pic15945_1354408686_thumb.jpg
    user30283_pic15945_1354408686_thumb.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 87

Attachments

• user30283_pic15944_1354408656_thumb.jpg
    user30283_pic15944_1354408656_thumb.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 76
Well said Chrisa & don't forget yourself in that to your challenges have been & are currently many & you've done fabulously to. Here's wishing you a great Christmas & an absolutely fabulous new year with everything that is positive for you & those you love & care for!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you Pen, your friendship means a lot, we struggle ourselves and yet from our struggles we are able to use it and help others life is amazing even though it can be such a ***** sometimes. Merry Christmas to you and your family this Christmas time, may we both witness miracles within ourlives in the coming year. xx

Back