• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pierce?? Help please!!

Delli

Talks too much
hey, debz32 is my CDC, and set up a diary thread in my name. im wondering is there anyway it can be transferred to my name, so i can change the title of it etc? dont really want to start a new one and lose all the posts i have in there already.
is this possible??:rolleyes:

Hi Delli,

I am afraid that is not possible.

However you could start a new thread, and put a link at the end of the old diary thread to redirect people to it?

Pierce

ah pierce, im disappointed, i thought u could do anything. uve just come crashing off ur pedestal.

If Delli started a new diary thread could the posts from her old one not be copied to her new thread by the appropriate moderator... if you follow - I think?? Not quite the same but would keep all the posts in a thread delli could manage??

the old thread will take precidence over the new one due to being based on a cronological order

Pierce

could delli not start a thread and then both threads be merged together

irene xx

the old thread will take precidence over the new one due to being based on a cronological order

Pierce

Would that mean Delli still wouldnt have control over it?? :(

See you can see why Im not a techy person cant you ;)

Now I think about it the merging wouldn't work either then

Irene xx

Delli smells - does this help?

Clever Bev

Irene xx

Or she can start a new diary! It's just full of Bev, me and G spamming it anyway!!

aww arent u all sweet, in here sorting out my problem!!! apart from leah, who is no help whatsoever!

thanks to bev and irene and starlight tho!

WELL! SHOCKING ATTITUDE!

Back