• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PIERCE.....

Mrs Depp

Can we please have some more smilies? I know we have loads already but Becky and I were wondering if we could possibly have a few different ones. With the weather being so cold lately we've been trying to convey how cold we are but there's no cute smilie that's 'cold' etc. :D

I know they're not the most important thing in our lives but we do like our smilies lol! :D:D Thanks xxx

You can NEVER have too many smilies

sure will look for some "cold" or "chilly" ones. Odd it hasnt come up as people are cold on VLCD's?

Pierce

oooh i like the tongue one.. ive done that before on a spoon.. obv by accident.. ive done it on an ice cube too.. and my friend had to pour warm water on my tongue.. lol

x x

oooh i like the tongue one.. ive done that before on a spoon.. obv by accident.. ive done it on an ice cube too.. and my friend had to pour warm water on my tongue.. lol

x x

You are a sad woman! *lol*

(I loved that one too :D)

x x

Proves what Ive always suspected - yer bonkers :giggle:

*HUGS*

well i guess the moral of the story is... once you get an ice cube straight out of the freezer.. DO NOT put it straight into your mouth..
or a spoon.. or infact anything

x x

natale2.gif

my feet are freezing

Back