• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think i'm gonna cry!!!

angelwings25

Likes Vanilla Lattes
I can't believe this, 2 weeks today i have my bypass and i'm full of a rotten cold. Its just so flaming typical. and it makes me hate life in general cuz it always ALWAYS happens when my bestmate is coming down to visit for the weekend. I hardly ever see her and when I do i'm ill!!!!!!!! seriously though is this the way the universe works?? Making us suffer when we are seeing close ones? I just don't get it. I'm not kidding either, the last time I saw her I had a cold, the time before that it was my birhtday and guess what i got a cold!!! fricking hell. Sorry i'm just so upset i don't understand why it always happens without fail. I feel crap like really really crap and she doesn't know i have a cold yet and this is our last weekend together before my Op so i can't cancel. We are going for our quarterly all you can eat chinese buffet trip which we only do together cuz its her favourite thing ever and we have such a great time. We've been bestfriends since we were old enough to know each other. I feel awful, for me, for her for the op everything. Its so crap and the weather is even worse. It fits me mood definitely. Sorry my rant is over just feeling really horrid today. :cry:Love Laura (who is normally so positive!) xxxxx

I hope you feel better soon hun. I hope it doesn't mess up your weekend too much. Big hug, Mxx

Well the upside is (not so great but hey thats life huh) i got a call from my bestfriend earlier today and she has got a bladder infection and is now on antibiotics and off work for a week. bless her heart so perhaps the universe was trying to balance things out for me. It's still gonna be a dull weekend but i wanna try and cheer up and make the most of it since this time next week i'll be living on milk, great!! xxx

Look at it this way... If you have a cold today then the chances of you having one in 2 weeks is pretty slim. So there ya go every cloud an all that. Chin up Big Kiss
xxxxxx

i sympathise with you hun I have just got over my cold it came on the day I came out of hospital after my bypass so amongst the pain where my wound is I have had the sneezing to cope with as well so like already said at least you are getting it out of the way now and not at op time which is worse as a cold could cause them to cancel.
Hope you feel better soon hun and all goes well for you. xx

Get well soon, keep your chin up, and all the rest of the nice things the others said........

Now for my real thoughts

What a f*****, lifes not fair. Friends that you don't see often should only come when were fit and able to fully appreciate their funny faces, sense of humour and the joys of a chinese buffet..... On a brighter note, you got a long life of these still to come hun xxx

Awww Angelwings, same happened to me 2 weeks prior, I ended up not seeing my best friend for almost a month, we usually see each other every day but I was ill and she was going on holiday, then she got back from holiday ill and couldnt come see me incase she gave me another bug before I had the op. then when I came out of hozzie her kids had summit so we had to avoid each other.

I really hope you feel better soon. can you not get a take away as a compromise, I know its not an eat as much buffet but if your feelin really crock it might be a better idea. Andy yes on a positive note at least it will be gone by the op :)

Xx

I can't believe this, 2 weeks today i have my bypass and i'm full of a rotten cold. Its just so flaming typical. and it makes me hate life in general cuz it always ALWAYS happens when my bestmate is coming down to visit for the weekend. I hardly ever see her and when I do i'm ill!!!!!!!! seriously though is this the way the universe works?? Making us suffer when we are seeing close ones? I just don't get it. I'm not kidding either, the last time I saw her I had a cold, the time before that it was my birhtday and guess what i got a cold!!! fricking hell. Sorry i'm just so upset i don't understand why it always happens without fail. I feel crap like really really crap and she doesn't know i have a cold yet and this is our last weekend together before my Op so i can't cancel. We are going for our quarterly all you can eat chinese buffet trip which we only do together cuz its her favourite thing ever and we have such a great time. We've been bestfriends since we were old enough to know each other. I feel awful, for me, for her for the op everything. Its so crap and the weather is even worse. It fits me mood definitely. Sorry my rant is over just feeling really horrid today. :cry:Love Laura (who is normally so positive!) xxxxx

Laura, that's awful. Hoping that it all goes away for you love. I'm going to be devasted for you if you aren't in with me. Virtual hugs from Horsham. I don't know what I can suggest for you to take - lots of paracetomol to ease any aches and pains, steamy hot baths to clear the sinuses (if you can in some of that nice radox bath, it will also ease your joints) lots of nice hot drinks to sip and vitamin C by the bucket full. Get better soon and stay wrapped up. Jules xxxx

Awww Angelwings, same happened to me 2 weeks prior, I ended up not seeing my best friend for almost a month, we usually see each other every day but I was ill and she was going on holiday, then she got back from holiday ill and couldnt come see me incase she gave me another bug before I had the op. then when I came out of hozzie her kids had summit so we had to avoid each other.

I really hope you feel better soon. can you not get a take away as a compromise, I know its not an eat as much buffet but if your feelin really crock it might be a better idea. Andy yes on a positive note at least it will be gone by the op :)

Xx

we cancelled our plans anyway so no chinese for either of us. i see my bestfriend like once every few months as she lives in essex and doesnt really get weekends off so the chinese buffet is a sort of tradition. i ended having soup and didnt sleep very well last night but i miss her and its more the fact that i prob wont see her until after the op now which is more upsetting than the chinese!! xxx

Back