• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pilates

RoseA

Started Pilates today after having had a trial session last year. it might look gentle but believe me it really works those muscles ! I think it's great exercise after WLS and I could feel it just in those places I really need it- you know, all those saggy areas !

I've always been flexible but had forgotten how good it feels to be flexible and slim ! I had a ball pushing myself as far as I could go ! At the end of the session the instructor said she envied my flexibility and asked me if I could do the splits... Now she knows my history and that I've had WLS after years of obesity so the question rather threw me ! I said I used to be able to do the splits when I was a teenager but I hadn't tried for over 30 years... so I did ! Eeeeek !!! I do hope I haven't done any damage (I ache in a very unladylike place !), but I heaven help me, I got down there !!!!! What am I thinking... it's one thing to reinvent myself but I do need to remember I'm NOT a teenage anymore ! LOL.

Omg Rose the splits!You will know it in the morning,be walking like John Wayne!

Well done Rose, certainly sounds like you are turning the body clock mileage right back with this one! Enjoy yourself Angel... I can't wait to feel the freedom of exercise again... it's so liberating!

Love and hugs xxx

Well I am gobsmacked :eek: They would literally have to cut me in 2 to make me do the splits lol.....well done and I hope your unladylike place is better soon ;) XX

Back