• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Zumba!

novamay

Born Free
arrhhhh, what a laff last night. Went to my sisters and she got out her Zumba DVD. She'd done classes previously but the lass she went with dropped out so she stopped going. She'd got it on Wii but found that was too advanced/exhausting - she thought she was going to have a heart attack! so she got the DVD and sticks set to try.

I went round on my normal Tuesday night visit and after tea we had a little taster session. It was great fun!

Didn't think I could do it but I managed - she talked me into the 20 mins session rather than the slow introduction part :eek:.

What a sight - her with her doubleG's bouncing :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:and me with my belly n bum wobbling everywhere! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

We did more laughing than exercising I think. I had my work trousers on and they are too long so I was falling over whenever we did side steps. her doggie Jess kept sneaking in to see what was going on and I fell over her a couple of times too.
Can't wait for next Tuesday!

I haven't done an exercise DVD since Evans had their 'A-B-C' one out - so that shows how long its been.

I did get Max n Paddy's a couple of years ago but just to watch it.

OOOh er - sounds far to energetic! Glad you had fun though, the laughter will do you the world of good, and the exercise may do too (or just turn that sexy rabbit dance into a dead rabbit pie LOL) Kill or cure!

Oh god, I did a Zumba class at my local gym and it was hilarious! I love dancing (something I'm going to take up again after my op!) so it really was my kind of thing but I swear, I haven't sweated so much ever (TMI *lol*)

I like the sound of a DVD though, been looking for something to do at home over the next month or so. Which one was it, can I ask? Sounds great fun XD

...a dead rabbit pie and a squashed dog fritter for afters by the time we finish, Pengui!

We must have looked horrendous doing it I'm sure, but it was good fun.

Don't want to name drop but it was the DVD set from Argos - there are three discs and a set of sticks.

I've got Zumba on the wii, it's fantastic! So much fun, hard sometimes as i seem to be the most rythmicly challenged person ever, and i know i've had a great work out due to having to change my clothes after a 20 min session due to sweatyness (sorry, bit gross) xxx

well done you......................loved the graphics:happy096:

My little girl goes to Zumba classes and its on my to do list post op...............hope I can keep up:D

My friend brought this down the other night! Sooo much fun, bearing in mind I am only a few weeks out of surgery I tried it and had such fun! I scored higher than my "thinner friend" lol, must be the wobbling I was doing x

...a dead rabbit pie and a squashed dog fritter for afters by the time we finish, Pengui!

We must have looked horrendous doing it I'm sure, but it was good fun.

Don't want to name drop but it was the DVD set from Argos - there are three discs and a set of sticks.

Seen the DVD on Amazon for £34.99 - a lot less than at Argos. If anyone is looking to buy one. :D

Back