• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pins and needles

Thanks it is easing but it's such a horrible feeling xx

I can imagine hun...these things are sent to try us. Hows things going in general?? you haven't long had surgery if i remember right???

They sure are, I am doing ok that's it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I had the op so just starting to eat food again even though it is mush! I think I ate too much at tea time though I feel bloated I still can't hear my stomach say that's enough!!

Well to let you all know Karen was right, the doc said it was very doubtful it was down to the injections as they were being done in my stomach not my bum so it wouldnt have caused a problem,

But she did say about the nerve in the groin could be to blame, but my stomach is much smaller than it used to be so unsure why its causing me problems now, but he couldnt answer that or how to get rid of the pins and needles!!

So yay wd Karen :clap:

Hope it stops soon for you.
Does massage help. Could you look up accupressure points on the web and find one that hits the spot and sorts the prob.
I only had to have the tummy injections for six days post op.
Hope you are enjoying your mush !
Lynne x

Thanks Lynne it seems to be worse when I lay on my back, but I have tried massage on it but it doesn't ease, I can't understand why it is happening now when the size of my belly is shrinking!!

As for the mush I am running out of ideas quickly!! I had cauliflower cheese the other day and i didn't mush it but I did chew it well x

so what did the doctor say to do about your leg debbie, will it just go on its own, or is there summat you can do to help it. i sometimes feel as though ive got water dripping down my leg, or feel as though im stood on a block of ice, took me a long time to get used to it, and im still surprised sometimes even now, lol. well done on your loss up to now, and fingers crossed your legs ok soon. hugs xxx

Thanks Dawny

No the doc didnt do anything or say how to fix it, i just have to give it time! So hopefully it will go soon

Back